Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Disney Inspires My Day Every Day.


Caution: Attending Disney Inspire Days AND Disneyland in the same week causes dangerous spikes of Disney fanaticism. If persons such as Glen Keane are involved in any way - seek professional restraint immediately.
Symptoms include swooning at Disney soundtracks, unexpected synchronized dancing, impersonating famous animators, and sacrificing health, comfort and friends' company to get front row seats at the World of Color.

I don't regret any of it. :P

4 comments:

K said...

I wanna go. I wanna be inspired. I wanna dance with a mouse. Some day, we'll do the place tagetha. (That's "together" with a NY accent.)

Ki-o-TEE said...

Lucky!

Murphy said...

Haha, wonderful painting!
And I like the sketches, especially the part where you mention coding. <3

Anthony Holden said...

Thanks for coming to play! Cheburashka is giving my children nightmares though...

:)